Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Bats in Covington and Mandeville

We do a lot of bat removal work, and we document that information using NWCOPRO wildlife control software. It is a unique software that allows me to track my phone calls, customers, and jobs.

Here is a map of some of my bat calls in Covington, and Mandeville, Louisiana.

Bat removal locations in Covington, LA and Mandeville, LA
I don't want to zoom in TOO close and reveal exact addresses but suffice it to say that these two cities get their fair share of bat problems!
Next time someone tells you, "We don't have bats around here!" you can tell them they are wrong there are PLENTY of bats!
Notice that the majority of the bat calls in Covington all seem to be around the city! I think it has to do with the age of the buildings and the type of construction at the time! Bats love high places and brick structures! Welcome to downtown Covington!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Bats sure do love brick structures! I used to live in a brick house and twice I found a bat inside in the middle of the night.

Buy Contact Lenses said...

Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

App Development Company in Delhi said...

Very nice post. I merely stumbled upon your journal and wished to mention that I even have extremely enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. finally I’ll be subscribing on your feed and that i am hoping you write once more terribly soon!