Monday, October 12, 2009

Bat removal in New orleans for October 2009

Bats are in attics and removal is once again a concern as the young start to go house hunting for next year. In an effort to drive more business my way and not the way of some out of town referral service I have been working on this page http://www.parkerwildlifecontrol.com/new_orleans_la_bat_removal.htm
I hope it helps you find me and allows me to help you get rid of those unwanted bats from your attic or walls. New Orleans is full of bats and alot of people find it hard to beleive they are here. people ask me all the time what kind of bats do we have here in New Orleans and so far all I have seen are mexican free-tailed bats!
We guarantee to solve the problem and have worked on some of the hardest to deal with situations, unfortunatley these tough situations with bats and the removals were rough on me since I had to learn by trial and error. Luckily I had good teachers and I never was afraid to try something new. I never failed I only suceeded in finding out what didnt work!
Now 6 years later I consider myself one of the top experts in the field.
Bat removal in New Orleans has taught me to never give up and to take pride in my work!

3 comments:

Charles Parker said...

If you have pictures of bats in New Orleans please email me your pictures along with the date and time of the sighting!

Bat Removal Durham said...

Do you know who can help remove bats in Raleigh?

Charles Parker said...

Sounds like you might...if your looking for a good link let me know. If your really looking for someone to help with bats let me know also!