Thursday, October 15, 2009

Bat removal in New Orleans: Bat removal in New orleans for October 2009

Bat removal in New Orleans: Bat removal in New orleans for October 2009
well that was a decent post of mine but to update it for October 15th, I have only done one bat job recently. The lady had a bat flying around the house and she did in fact have bats in the eaves of the house. I set up a one way door and after 5 days they were gone. I did find a bat dead that some ants had taken a liking to but other than that they were all gone!
In New Orleans, bat removal is strictly done by exclusion only. Its the law. Luckily the bats were only there for a short time and intermittently as well so there wasn't much guano to remove.
I taped off her fireplace and when asked if she wanted me to remove the plastic, she replied "I aint never taking that down!" Her fear was so great of the invading bats!
Until I do another New Orleans bat Removal - see ya!

No comments: