Thursday, December 17, 2009

Bats in Vents

Bats in the attic again in Destrehan, but now I have had calls from Kenner and River Ridge!
It seems to me the bats are a month late this year but oh well, I am not swamped with work but I am at least paying the bills.
The bats in River Ridge were filmed last night leaving out of a chimney! The cap is not seated correctly and it has allowed them access. I will post this video and some pics of what we did to remove them, I hope this helps someone - but be warned, working on a 32 ft ladder can be dangerous! Work smart and if in doubt hire a proffessional!
You can findone in your area, by heading to http://www.nwcoa.com but if you are local to New Orleans, call me. My name is Charles Parker and my company name is Parker Wildlife Control

No comments: