Thursday, March 1, 2012

Bats in New Orleans - New Orleans East

Looks like bats are in the news again! This time it is in New Orleans East. I was called by one guy who owns 3 buildings on the same street, and the next day by a tenant who lives down the street. It seems the bats have been bouncing around that area for awhile. I think the age and condition of the buildings played a part in where we are today with this. The bats have long been reported in the area.



I watched the news last night, knowing that they would be airing the story. Funny how they always call me as an expert but never once mention my name or company name! I am busy enough though and can't actually handle more work at this point, but jeez can't they at least name me once? Rant over, lol.

What can you do?
Bats love brick structures and there is something you can do about it, seal the building before they get in! I can guide you or do it for you, just give me a call at

504-338-7517

"Parker wildlife control has been removing bats from buildings in the NOLA area for a long time and we guarantee our work."

Heres a link to the local story:
http://www.wwltv.com/news/Bats-in-NO-East-homes-pose-health-risk-to-families-140976443.html

No comments: